Every detail that is important and meaningful to you is of importance to us. We understand that with every group there are different ideas, preferences and tastes. To customize your retreat our experienced and attentive staff can arrange a variety of activities and workshops to make your program effective and your student’s experience magical.
Breathe in the beauty of Mother Earth while overlooking an ancient, beautiful landscape of calm waters and majestic volcanoes. Challenge your students in a quiet setting that encourages relaxation while simultaneously reducing your carbon footprint with every step. While hosting a retreat at Isla Verde, you are welcome to take advantage of our other facilities, including our wood burning hot tub and sauna, lakefront swimming area and reception lounge.
For retreats hosted at Isla Verde, all attendees are provided with the following:
- Off-the-Grid Solar-Powered Private Eco-Estate
- Three organic meals daily. Vegetarian and vegan options always available
- Tea & Coffee station
- Unlimited drinking water
- Wireless internet
- Use of all of our facilities, including yoga studio and open space
- Access to several hikes starting at our hotel
- Access to our dock and beach nearby where you can dive in the lake
Depending on the retreat, we can be flexible with group organizers with including other items as part of a group package, such as meals, massages, shuttles, additional classes or sessions and many more activities. Our facilities can accommodate up to 32 people in cozy cabins and cool apartments. We are also happy to provide organic food from our Slow Food restaurant for all of our guests’ meals. The hotel grounds have a number of spaces and areas that can accommodate different types of classes or meetings, and many smaller areas where guests can relax or meditate, all surrounded by our lush gardens.
Isla Verde distinguishes itself as an ecological hotel, taking its green practices as far as possible by putting the environment first in nearly every decision. While you’re here, you’ll notice that our showers are heated by the sun rather than propane, that the food is prepared here in house, rather than in a factory somewhere else and that consumption of plastic and other materials are kept to a minimum. We want our ethics and lifestyle to make an impact on those who visit us, and we’re happy to share our knowledge and secrets with those who wish to spread the word about eco-friendly living.
We understand the commitment and preparation required for facilitating a successful retreat. To support you in the organisation of your retreat we provide you with the following services;
- Promotion on our website.
- Management and staff support.
- Assistance with arranging unique tours of areas surrounding the lake to complement your retreat program.
- Facilities that make teaching and learning an enlightening experience.
- Vegetarian food with necessary dietary modifications as needed for your students.
- Assistance with transportation to and from the airport.
For more information on planning your own retreat to Guatemala, email us at email@example.com